4th Floor 15 New Bridge Street London EC4V 6AU | 2nd Floor Winchester House 19 Bedford Row London WC1R 4EB
MEET YOUR BARRISTER
Terms such as "best" and "top" and "leading" are used for SEO purposes, and we make no express or implied representation that we are the "top”, “best” or “leading" lawyers in any area of law.
ALL OUR BARRISTERS
ARE MEMBERS OF
THE BAR COUNCIL
REGULATED BY THE SOLICITORS REGULATION AUTHORITY
Trademarks & Patents
2ndOpinionNow First for Trademarks; Patents and Intellectual Property.
At 2ndOpinionNow we have a wealth of experience in representing clients with the most complex legal problems. Our executive management team has represented numerous clients in the area of Trademarks; Patents and Intellectual Property. Here are a few examples of the types of cases that we have dealt with:-
1. We have acted in litigation involving a company which had been filling gas cylinders which had the markings of a large German multi-national company branded onto them. The cylinders had then been passed off too businesses as if they had originated from the German multi-national rather than from the other company.
2. We have assisted a company which has a worldwide patent on Nano technology which will allows oil companies to detect potential leaks in oil pipe lines before they happen.
3. We have advised a Hong-Kong based company on protecting its patent rights in relation to a process that has been developed which has the ability to turn impure water into clear drinking water.
4. We have assisted a University in protecting their design rights relating to a ballet shoe design which could revolutionise ballet.
5. We have acted for numerous companies to protect their Trademarks including leading designers of clothing where fake copies have been made throughout the world and sold.
6. We have advised researchers on protecting their research from theft and copying.
As a result of the above we at 2ndOpinionNow believe that we should be your first port of call for any matter involving Trademarks, Patents and Intellectual Property.
If you have Trademark; Patent or Intellectual Property problem contact us now.
0207 936 3177
To contact the UK’s leading trademarks & patents solicitors, click here to email us, or call the number below.