4th Floor 15 New Bridge Street London EC4V 6AU | 2nd Floor Winchester House 19 Bedford Row London WC1R 4EB
MEET YOUR BARRISTER
Terms such as "best" and "top" and "leading" are used for SEO purposes, and we make no express or implied representation that we are the "top”, “best” or “leading" lawyers in any area of law.
ALL OUR BARRISTERS
ARE MEMBERS OF
THE BAR COUNCIL
REGULATED BY THE SOLICITORS REGULATION AUTHORITY
Breach of Insurance
At 2ndOpinionNow we specialize in resolving complex legal disputes.
We specialize in disputes involving Insurance Companies. Our Executive Management Team have extensive experience in the area of Insurance Disputes. Here are a few examples of the types of cases that we have advised upon:
1. Key Man Insurance- A policy was taken out by a business to protect it in the event that a rainmaker died. The Insurer tried to avoid making a multi-million pound payment.
2. Arson- A hugely successful restaurant had been set on fire. The Insurer tried to avoid making payment not only for the physical loss but also the loss of future earnings.
3. Critical Illness cover- An Insurer tried to argue that cancer was not covered under a policy and as such refused to pay out.
4. Household Cover- An Insurer tried to avoid payment after a Burglary on the basis of an non declaration of a spent criminal conviction.
5. Water Damage- A nightclub had been flooded following a burst water pipe. The Insurer tried to avoid liability and then tried to reduce down considerably the value of the claim.
6. Legal expenses Cover- when a Charity sought to invoke their legal expenses cover the Insurer tried to block them from being to select a solicitor of their choice instead trying to force them to use their own panel solicitor who was not prepared to contest the case in the way the Insured wanted.
As a result of the above we at 2ndOpinionNow believe that we should be your first port of call in any dispute involving an Insurance Company.
If you have an Insurance Dispute contact us now.
0207 936 3177
To contact the UK’s top breach of insurance solicitors, click here to email us, or call the number below.