0207 936 3177
OUR BARRISTER SERVICE
OUR SOLICITOR SERVICE
OUR BREXIT SERVICE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
LINKS OF INTEREST
All OUR BARRISTERS ARE
MEMBERS OF THE BAR COUNCIL
4th Floor 15 New Bridge Street London EC4V 6AU | 2nd Floor Winchester House 19 Bedford Row London WC1R 4EB
MEET YOUR BARRISTER
Terms such as "best" and "top" and "leading" are used for SEO purposes, and we makeno express or implied representation that we are the "top”, “best” or “leading" lawyers in any area of law.
At 2ndOpinionNow, specialist solicitors for property and building dispute litigation, we have dealt with lots of property and building dispute matters. Here are a few examples:
1. Notice to Quit – when has notice to quit a lease been given and what form does it have to take to be effective.
2. Dilapidation Clauses. What should be or should not be covered.
3. Material Breaches of Leases and enforcement action.
4. Service Charges and excessive management fees.
5. Eviction of a tenant.
In light of the above we at 2ndOpinionNow believe that, we should be your first port of call for any matter involving a property or building dispute.
If you have a property or building dispute, contact our team of solicitors now.
To contact the UK’s top property and building dispute solicitors, click hereto email us, or call the number below.
Read this page
What to do:
Need a barrister instead?
- DILAPIDATION ISSUES
- BREAK CLAUSES
- RENT REVIEWS, NOTICE OF INTENTION TO QUIT LEASE
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH TERMS OF LEASE
Step 1: Watch the videos
For all of life’s legal dilemmas.
Some of our Solicitor Services
Make Contact With Us